Sunday 17 October 2010

And So It Begins.....

I'm still surprised at myself for actually doing this, but anyway.......

I thought starting a blog might be a useful way to chronicle my current journey, as well as hopefully allow me to be just a bit more up-to-date with sorting and sharing photos.....

A little bit about me:

I'm a girl in my 20's who grew up in Australia, but have always had a yearning to live, travel and work in Europe. So, a little over a year ago, that's exactly what I did! I left my job and family at home and moved to the United Kingdom. The experience so far has been everything I could have hoped for, plus a little bit extra......and I hope it will continue.

I have no idea where this journey will take me, but as the saying goes, "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step..." so let's see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment