- Cashier at a store, after I hand over the right change for my purchase: "I get confused with lots of change"
- Dogs (as in pets, not guide dogs/assistance dogs) on public transport
- People thinking that bags need a seat on public transport
- Random person at a tube station: Is this such and such station?
Me: No, its this stationRandom person: *confused look on face*
(PS - she was a long way from where she wanted to be)
- People dressed in medieval costume, singing in the streets around Covent Garden (they were advertising a show on that day)
Now I'm curious, what else have people seen while out and about?