Monday 7 March 2011

Dear So and So....

Dear driver who pulled out in front of the bus I was on the other day:
Really? Did you not notice the bus approaching at all? I would have thought a great big bus was rather hard to miss, but I could be mistaken......its been a while since I've driven a car.

Sincerely,
A passenger on the bus who was very glad the bus driver was paying attention.

___________________________________________________________________

Dear girl on the bus who tried to purchase her fare with a 10 pound note:
Firstly, I applaud you for using public transport. Saving the environment, and cheaper (particularly at the moment) then trying to run a car (in my opinion). But, do you think it is really fair to expect the bus driver to have  enough change? Try and have some coins to hand next time.

Sincerely,
A fellow bus user who tries her darndest to have the correct fare/enough coins to hand.

_________________________________________________________________________

Dear British Weather,
We've had words before, I know. However, I am currently grateful that you seem to be turning your attention towards more spring-like weather, with a couple of days of blue sky and somewhat warm sun. Any chance of this continuing for a while? I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
A girl from oz, who really appreciates the sun and blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment