Sunday 18 December 2011

Story behind the photo - Cliffs of Moher


While I was doing some research for my trip to Dublin, I was looking into day trips that I could do. It came down to a couple of options: Belfast & The Giants' Causeway, or the Cliffs of Moher. I ended up deciding to go to Belfast separately (which I did earlier this year), so the Cliffs of Moher it was. And I'm glad I chose it. You can find the cliffs on the west coast of Ireland, in County Clare. They are between 100 and 200 metres tall, and, in my opinion, and absolutely stunning place to visit. Its a popular tourist destination in Ireland, but, if you go wandering off on your own, you can just soak in the view. Just one word of advice - make sure you've got warm clothing with you - I went in springtime, and it was a pretty windy day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, beautiful! I've been wanting to go to Ireland ever since saw the movies Leap Year and P.S. I Love You. SO much uninterrupted natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete