Sunday 11 December 2011

Story behind the photo- Dublin


While my mum and sister were visiting last year, they went to Berlin for a few days. As I had already been there (and loved it), I decided I would go somewhere else by myself for those few days - and decided on Dublin. This photo is of part of the collection of Guinness bottles inside the Guinness Storehouse, which is the most visited tourist destination in Dublin. The building has loads of interesting exhibits about the making of Guinness (at least I found them interesting), and you get to sample a pint of the stuff as part of the admission price. Now, I'm not a drinker, but I have to confess I quite liked my pint - and the view from the bar on the top floor of the storehouse (where you get your pint) was pretty impressive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment