Saturday 6 August 2011

Seen and/or heard while out and about, volume 2

I don't know about anyone else, but I love just watching people - it might just be the best part of travelling. Some recent things I've seen while out and about include:


  • Cashier at a store, after I hand over the right change for my purchase: "I get confused with lots of change"


  • Dogs (as in pets, not guide dogs/assistance dogs) on public transport


  • People thinking that bags need a seat on public transport


  • Random person at a tube station: Is this such and such station?
    Me: No, its this stationRandom person: *confused look on face*
    (PS - she was a long way from where she wanted to be)


  • People dressed in medieval costume, singing in the streets around Covent Garden (they were advertising a show on that day)
Now I'm curious, what else have people seen while out and about?

No comments:

Post a Comment